Here is a simple, easy to make recipe for a foaming soap that will keep your hands feeling moisturized!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup unscented liquid Castile soap
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- Distilled water
- 16oz Foaming soap dispenser
- 25 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Woodland Bay, Black Oak Currant or Aspen Winter!
Combine the ingredients into a 16oz foaming soap dispenser. Leaving the distilled water as the last step— fill the container and leave a little room for the pump.