Here are some refreshing scent & combos for you to try this summer!
- 4 drops of Peppermint
- 2 drops of Mango
- 2 drops of Orange Creamsicle
- 1 drops of Pine Needle
- 1 drops of Lemon Sugar
- 3 drops of Frankincense
- 3 drops of Sandalwood
- 2 drops of Pine Needle
- 2 drops of Lemon Sugar
- 4 drops of Orange Creamsicle
Other Scents We Think You’ll Enjoy! (Use about 10-12 drops):
DIY For Reed Diffuser
What You Need:
- A glass container (Something with a narrow mouth and wider bottom works the best!)
- Reed diffuser sticks or Kebab skewers
- Fragrance oils
- 1/4 Cup of Carrier Oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil works well) or Mineral Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of vodka or rubbing alcohol
- Mix 1/4 of Carrier Oil or Mineral Oil and 1 tbsp. of vodka or rubbing alcohol in a glass jug then pour into your container.
- Add approximately 12 drops of your favorite Fragrance Oil for every 1/4 cup of Mineral Oil that you have added.
- Insert the reeds into the bottle and cut as necessary, they should be approximately double the size of the bottle.
- After a few hours flip the sticks over to help the soak the dry end. You will need to flip the sticks over every week until the aroma completely disappears.