One way to make your home feel fresh is to spray relaxing scents like Lavender on your linens! This DIY is super easy to make and will take less than 5 mins!
What You Need:
- A 4 oz. spray bottle
- Witch hazel
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 15 drops of Lavender Chamomile or Lavender!
- In your spray bottle of choice, put about 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice!
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of witch hazel. This helps to emulsify the oils since oil and water don’t mix.
- Fill the rest with tap or distilled water.
- Put the cap on the spray bottle and give it a good shake. Then, spray on your sheets, pillows, blankets, couches, dog beds, etc. Anywhere you like!