Today’s DIY helps to calm red, inflamed skin, repair UV damage, hydrate dry skin and gives your face a dewy finish!
What You Need:
- 91 ml distilled water
- 5g vegetable glycerin
- 2g Linatural natural preservative
- 1g aloe vera 200x powder
- 0.5g watermelon powder fruit extract
- Pinch of pink beet powder
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring beaker
- Small Funnel
- Mist Spray Bottle
- 15 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend any of these scents: Wild Watermelon, Coconut Lime Verbena, or Honeydew Melon
- Sanitize all your tools and containers!
- Weigh your vegetable glycerine into a small beaker.
- In the same beaker, add your watermelon powder. Whisk to incorporate.
- Slowly sprinkle your aloe powder over the watermelon glycerin mixture. Whisk well to incorporate, as aloe powder is prone to clumping.
- Add your pink beet powder and whisk until dissolved.
- Add your distilled water and whisk gently to incorporate all ingredients in your watermelon mist.
- Finally, add your natural preservative and mix gently.
- Transfer to your fine mist spray bottle, and your face spray is ready to use!