If you have dry, brittle nails that split and break easily, this DIY will help you to nourish and strengthen them!
What You Need:
- 1.5 tsp jojoba oil
- .5 tsp vitamin e oil
- Roller bottle or empty nail polish bottle
- 20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Aspen Winter, Fire Amber, or Peppermint!
- Add about 1.5 tsp (or about 2/3rds of your bottle) of jojoba into your bottle.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin e until your roller bottle is almost full. Make sure to leave some space for the fragrance oils and for the rollerball.
- Add the fragrance oil in!
- Snap on the rollerball (if this was the bottle of your choice) and then gently shake the roller bottle to mix the oils together!
- Use 2-3 times a week and notice your nails growing stronger! Enjoy!