This water resistant DIY Sunscreen is great for keeping your skin protected while you’re spending some time out in the sun!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup Shea butter
- 1/4 cup Beeswax
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Non-nano zinc oxide
- 1/4 cup Cocoa butter
- Glass bowl
- Silicon Spatula
- Container to store the sunscreen
- 15 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents! All Natural Fragrance Oils Caribbean Coconut, All Natural Fragrance Oils Pineapple Raspberry, or All Natural Fragrance Oils Sea Salt!
- Put ingredients, except zinc oxide & fragrance oil, in a glass bowl and place over a pot with a little boiling water in the bottom
- Heat until melted
- Allow to cool a bit before adding in zinc oxide & fragrance oil
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients until the mixture has a whipped effect
- Pour homemade sunscreen mixture into a your container and seal with an airtight lid!