Today’s DIY uses the power of Himalayan Salt to neutralize bad body odor and kill bacteria!
What You Need:
- 3 oz distilled water
- 2 tsp fine Himalayan pink salt
- 1 oz witch hazel
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Small funnel or Pyrex measuring cup
- 4 oz amber glass spray bottle
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 10 drops of Aspen Winter, Azalea or Enchanted Orchid.
- Heat the distilled water until very warm.
- Dissolve the Himalayan sea salt and baking soda in heated water.
- Now let it cool off completely then mix in the witch hazel and drops of fragrance oil
- Stir well.
- Carefully pour the Himalayan salt deodorant into a glass spray bottle. You may need a small funnel for this or use a Pyrex measuring cup.
- Spray onto clean and dry underarms as needed. Twice a day: Once in the morning and then in the evening works perfectly.