Combat any dry skin and keep your hands and skin protected this winter using this DIY salve!
What You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- 3 tablespoons shea butter
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- Container for salve
- 15 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Black Oak Currant
- Melt the beeswax
- Wait till beeswax is completed liquid and add the shea butter and coconut oil. Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Add fragrance oil and continue to mix
- **Optional Step. If you’d like your salve to be a creamier consistency, use a mixer to whip it up!
- Transfer to your container of choice!