Shower melts are a wonderful way to start or end your day with soothing fragranced vapors while you enjoy a relaxing shower!
What You Need:
- 4 Tbsp Water
- Medium size bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Silicone molds
- 1.5 cups cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Witch Hazel
- Food coloring (optional)
- 50 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Peppermint, Candy Cane or a non-peppermint option: Aspen Winter!
- Begin by adding cornstarch to your mixing bowl, then stir in the witch hazel.
- Add in the fragrance oils and mix them well into your cornstarch.
- Add optional food coloring!
- Add the water— a few drops at a time and mix well. The mixture will start out really crumbly and you’ll want to keep doing this until you get past the crumbly point. If the mixture gets too wet, you can add more cornstarch.
- Pour mixture into your silicone mold.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours.
- Pop out of the mold and let them sit for a few days until they are fully dry.
For Storage** Store them in a jar in a cool, dry place.