Today’s DIY is a simple, homemade recipe that’s smells wonderful and will leave your lips feeling refreshed and so soft!
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons fine sugar
- 1 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Pinch of natural red food coloring
- 5 drops of fragrance oils. For this DIY we recommend all natural flavoring oils from our sister company: Pink Sugar, Glazed Donut, or Gummy Bear!
- Add the sugar to a small mixing bowl.
- Next, add the fractionated coconut oil or liquid carrier oil of your choice.
- Add your flavoring oils and honey, then mix well to incorporate.
- Carefully transfer to small glass containers.
- To use your lip scrub, massage gently onto lips and then rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry and follow up with a moisturizing lip balm. You can also use a lip mask for even more hydration.