Today’s DIY is a gentle exfoliant for sensitive skin to reveal a smoother complexion!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup MCT oil
- 3 tbsp cranberry powder
- 2 tsp beeswax pellets
- Glass container for storage
- Small heat-safe spatula
- 20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend these holiday scents: Warmth of the Holidays, Reindeer Retreat or Sexy Cinnamon Clove!
- In a small double boiler melt beeswax and MCT oil over low-medium heat. Remove from heat when the beeswax is liquified, which won’t take long.
- Add the cranberry fiber or cranberry powder and mix well to incorporate. Add the fragrance oils of your choice. While the mixture is still liquid, transfer it to the container you instead to store your face scrub in. A small, heat-safe spatula works well for this.
- Leave your face scrub to cool to room temperature for about 40 minutes. **Don’t place it in the refrigerator to speed up the process, as this will result in uneven cooling and a lumpy texture.
- Once your scrub is completely cooled, give it another stir to ensure an even texture. Your face scrub is now ready to use.