Looking for a way to get rid of some odors in your home and on your furniture? Try this odor eliminator which can be created with some simple ingredients!
What You Need:
- 1 tbsp. Baking soda
- 1 cup Distilled water
- Mixing utensil
- Mixing bowl
- Glass spray Bottle
- 25 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Cafe Vienna, Gardenia, or Island Hop!
- Add 1 tbsp. baking soda to a bowl. Add 25 drops of fragrance oil to the baking soda.
- Blend in the fragrance oil using a fork
- Add 1 cup of distilled water to the baking soda mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the spray bottle using a funnel.
**Note: Spray this odor eliminator where odors linger, including the bathroom, trash can, laundry room etc. To be safe, do a patch test before spray on upholstery or fabric items. Enjoy your fresh scented room!