This recipe is for a plant-based makeup remover wipe! These ingredients are gentler on the skin yet effective!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Natural spring water
- 1 tsp Castille Soap
- 1 tsp Alcohol-free witch hazel
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- Organic cotton makeup pads— OR super power the sustainibility factor by using re-usable makeup wipes!
- Jar to store the makeup remover
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Coconut Cream, Honeysuckle, and Lilac and Lilies
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cotton pads or reusable makeup wipes into your container, filling it about halfway with the wipes.
- Add the mixture to the container and wait for the pads to absorb the moisture.