Today’s DIY is a gentle exfoliating mask that works to reveal a smoother complexion in the fall season!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup squalane oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin fruit powder
- 1.5 tbsp Cera Bellina wax
- 2 tsp white beeswax
- Container for storage
- 30 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Amber Romance, Fire Amber, or Snickerdoodle!
- Place a small double boiler pot over a pot of water on medium heat. Combine the cera bellina, beeswax and squalane oil. Stir frequently.
- Once the mixture is completely liquified, carefully remove the pot from the heat. Place it into a cold pot of water.
- Mix in the pumpkin powder and stir thoroughly with a silicone spatula. The mask will quickly begin to cool and thicken, so be sure to continuously scrape the product from the side of the bowl.
- Once the pumpkin powder is completely mixed in, leave the pumpkin mask to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Take the mask out of the water bath, give it a good mixing and leave it to gel at room temperature for about an hour.
- Give it one last good stir to re-incorporate any clumps of pumpkin powder, then transfer it to a glass container.
This mask has about a 2-year shelf life!