Carry the scent of fall with you wherever you go with this homemade fall lotion!
What You Need:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup Shea butter
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stand mixer
- A container! This fits perfectly in an 8oz mason jar!
- 30 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Black Oak Currant, Fire Amber, or Snickerdoodle!
- Melt the Shea butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour the melted mixture into the metal bowl of a stand mixer and place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, and add ginger, cinnamon, fragrance oils, and vanilla extract.
- Whip on high for 5 minutes or until mixture is a creamy fluffy consistency.
- Transfer to a Mason jar.