Try this awesome Glass and Mirror DIY recipe today!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup rubbing/isopropyl alcohol
- 1/3 cup white distilled vinegar
- Distilled water
- 16 oz spray bottle
- 30 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Azalea, Gardenia, or Juniper Breeze!
- Add the alcohol and vinegar to a 16 ounce spray bottle.
- Add water until the bottle is full (use a funnel, if needed). If you don’t care for a vinegar scent (although it goes away once the surface dries), add your favorite fragrance oil.
- Mix thoroughly!
- To Use: Spray a glass surface with the cleaner, then wipe the surface with a microfiber cloth. This cleaner may be stored at room temperature.