Harness the power of activated charcoal and usher any dirt or toxins out from your skin with today’s DIY!
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoon bentonite clay
- 1/2 teaspoon activated charcoal powder (2 capsules)
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Glass container
- Fragrance oils: Coconut Cream, Twilight Woods, or Woodland Bay all smell amazing for this! (About 15 drops does the trick)
Note: Don’t use metal when mixing! It deactivates the detoxifying properties of the clay and charcoal!
- Add the clay and charcoal together in a glass bowl. Slowly add apple cider vinegar until you reach your desired mask consistency! Add the drops of fragrance oil in at the end. Make sure to mix with a wooden or glass utensil.
- You’re ready to use! We find that the best way to apply the mask is either with your fingers or a face brush. It’s recommended to leave this mask on for about 20 mins.