Use this coffee scrub to moisturize and exfoliate your skin and start your mornings right!
What You Need:
- Glass measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- 16 oz Glass jar with lid
- 1 cup Fresh coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 15 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Snickerdoodle, Black Oak Currant, OR Spiced Cider
- Pour fresh coffee grounds into a bowl.
- Measure out the brown sugar and add to coffee grounds. Use a scraper or a fork to remove any lumps in it.
- Add in the white sugar and the coconut oil.
- Mix well; double check for those lumps one last time.
- Add 15 drops of fragrance oil.
- Using a whisk or a fork and blend it all in the mix good. Make sure to get down in the bottom edges of the bowl, the sugar likes to stick there.
- The consistency should be damp but not wet.
- Transfer the scrub into a glass jar and place on the lid.
How to Use!
Take a small scoop out and rub into rough areas like your elbows or knees. Anywhere skin can be rougher. Rub it in until it breaks down well and dissipates. Then rinse well!