This recipe will help you to make any shoes smell fresh and clean again!
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- Glass Jar
- Lid ring, string or rubber band
- Spoon or mixing tool
- Thumb tack
- Cardstock or paper with holes poked
- 9-10 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Mixture 1, 6 drops of Orange Creamsicle & 4 drops of Mountain Meets The Ocean Mixture 2, 6 drops Lemon Sugar 4 drops Lavender
- Combine arrowroot powder and baking soda into a glass jar.
- Add fragrance oil to the mixture in the jar. Use a spoon to mix well.
- Cut a piece of cardstock to fit your lid, or paper to go over the lid.
- Using a thumbtack, poke some holes into the cardstock or paper.
- Place it on top of your glass jar and secure with a lid ring, string or rubber band.
- Sprinkle in shoes at night and empty them out in the trashcan in the morning.