What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of beeswax granules or soy wax
- Few branches of Rosemary
- Ice cube trays or silicone molds
- About 3-5 drops of food coloring.
- 20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Lavender or Lavender Chamomile
- Place coconut oil and beeswax or soy wax granules in a small pan over low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle in Rosemary or anything else you’d like to add as textures in your wax melt.
- Pour into your ice cube trays or silicone molds
- Allow to sit until completely cooled and firm. Usually about an hour or 2 is perfect.
- Pop from your mold by flipping over and tapping firmly. Store your wax melts in an area that will not get very warm.