Today’s DIY is made with a few simple ingredients. It works great, smells great and is so inexpensive to make!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup of Baking Soda
- 1 cup of Arm and Hammer Washing Soda
- 1/4 cup of Citric Acid
- A glass container for storage
- 15 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend these scents: Snickerdoodle, Black Oak Currant, or Spiced Cider!
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Funnel into the glass jar and place the lid on top.
How to Use!
Use about 2-3 scoops of this in your dishwasher! Add vinegar if you need an extra cleaning boost!