Today’s DIY is a relaxing pillow spray that will help you lull to sleep!
What You Need:
- A glass spray bottle
- Small funnel
- Glass pipette
- 1/4 cup of vodka or high-proof alcohol
- 36 drops natural liquid emulsifier
- 15 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Lavender Chamomile, Lavender, or Woodland Bay!
- Add your fragrance oil to your glass spray bottle.
- Using the glass pipette, drop your liquid emulsifier into your bottle. Pause to swirl gently as you go.
- Replace the nozzle of your spray bottle and shake gently to mix the solution.
- Using your funnel, pour your vodka or high-proof alcohol to fill the rest of your bottle.
- Put the spray nozzle back on and shake well to combine. Now it’s ready to use! About 2-3 spritz on your pillow before bed should help you drift off to sleep!