Make you day magical with this Unicorn Glitter Butter!
What You Need:
- Digital Scale
- Double boiler
- 1 oz. refined shea butter
- 1 oz. fractionated coconut oil
- 1 oz. sweet almond oil
- .25 oz. vegetable glycerin
- .25 oz. kokum butter
- .25 oz. cera bellina wax
- .05 oz. candelilla wax
- .5 oz. iridescent super sparkle glitter
- 1/4 teaspoon super pearly white mica
- 3/4 teaspoon Galaxy Violet Mica
- 1 mL vitamin E oil
- 15 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend the following: Banana Cream, Blue Cotton Candy, Or Rootbeer!
- Using a scale, weight out all the amounts for the ingredients for the butters, and waxes. Heat these until they are melted in a double boiler.
- Weigh out the oils and glycerin & stir in to the first group of ingredients
- Add the fragrance oil of your choice and follow by adding the vitamin E oil
- Using a teaspoon, measure out the micas and stir into the butter base!
- Allow the butter to cool while stirring every once in a while. The glitter will try to settle to the bottom so make sure to re-mix so that it is evenly glittery throughout the product. It will take a few hours for to have completely have thickened