Today’s DIY is useful, inexpensive and easy to make!
What You Need:
- A glass jar
- 1 towel that you will cut into smaller squares
- 3/4 cup of white vinegar
- Glass measuring cup
- 15 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend the following: Aspen Winter, Eucalyptus, Or Fire Amber!
- Cut your hand towel into smaller squares. An alternate option is to purchase a pack of facecloths instead.
- In a glass measuring cup mix 3/4 cup of white vinegar with your choice of fragrance oils
- Pour a little bit of the mixture in the bottom of the glass container and add 2 cloths on top. Repeat this process until all the liquid and cloths have been added.
- Let the cloths sit for a few hours to make sure they are all damp.
To reuse these sheets, simply place them back in the jar and add more vinegar/fragrance oils as needed!