You’re going to love this pomade recipe! Create dimension, tame fly aways and condition your mane with this DIY pomade!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup Carnauba wax
- 1/4 cup Shea butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Jojoba oil (Optional, add dark color by switching to 1 tbsp jojoba oil and 1 tbsp black castor oil)
- 1 tablespoon Vitamin E oil
- 20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Woodland Bay, White Musk, or Pine Needle!
- Melt the shea butter and the carnauba wax in a microwave safe container for about 2 minutes; Stopping and stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in coconut oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E oils.
- Add the fragrance oil of your choice.
- Mix really well (Optional to use a hand mixer) Then let set until cool. It will look like it has hardened. At this point stir the mixture again to create the paste!
- Transfer the mixture into a jar or pot with a lid to store the pomade!
**To use, take a pea size amount and rub into your fingertips before applying to hair.