Keep your favorite fall scent with you on -the-go by creating a DIY spiced chai lip balm!
What You Will Need:
- Double boiler
- Mixing bowl
- Lip balm tubes
- 2 tsp beeswax
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa butter
- 5 tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 4 drops vitamin E
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 12 drops Sexy Cinnamon Clove fragrance oil
- 4 drops Spiced Cider fragrance oil
- Optional* 1/4 tsp cocoa powder
- Melt the oil and waxes in double boiler.
- Remove from heat, add fragrance oils, then mix well.
- To add a tint of color add the optional cocoa powder.
- Mix every so often as you pour the lip balms into tubes because the cocoa will settle.
- Let sit overnight.