Bentonite is an awesome clay that is harvested from volcanic ash! It stimulates blood flow, absorbs heavy metals, acids, toxins and helps to remove dead skin cells that clog your pores! Try this DIY and pamper your skin!
What You Need:
- Glass bowl
- Wooden or plastic spoon
- Bentonite clay
- Apple cider vinegar
- 15 drops fragrance oil of your choice! We recommend: Azalea, Magnolia, or Tahitian Vanilla!
- Place a small amount of your clay powder into a small bowl. (**Do not use a metal bowl It will deactivate the ionic charge in the clay.**)
- Add just enough apple cider vinegar (or water to dilute vinegar) to make a thick paste like consistency. Add liquid slowly, and mix as you go.
- Spread evenly on a clean, dry face. (We recommend testing a small patch first if you have sensitive skin.)
- Leave on as long or short as you want. Usually about 10 minutes is good! The longer it stays on, the drier it becomes.
- Remove mask gently, using a warm, wet washcloth.
It is normal for skin to feel tingly and look pink after mask. This should go away shortly. (But please test a small area first if you have sensitive skin! You don’t want to end up burning or irritating your skin!)