Here is a simple homemade floor cleaner recipe that works on all hard floors in your house. It works great on hardwood, laminate, tiles, vinyl and linoleum. Cleans up dirt, grease and food!
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 1 cup liquid Castile soap
- Container for the cleaner (24 oz or larger)
- 50-80 drops of fragrance oils. Here are some of our fragrance recommendations:
Apricot & Peach, Coconut Cream, and White Musk.
- Add 2 cups of distilled water to your container
- Add 1 cup of unscented liquid Castile soap
- Add 50-80 drops of fragrance oil of your choice
- Add about 2 tbsp to hot water and you are ready to start cleaning! The floor cleaner does not leave any residue and does not need any rinsing!