This bug spray is super simple to make and gives you peace of mind by knowing what ingredients are going into your spray! It also helps to relieve bites you may already have.
What You Need:
- Hot filtered water
- Rubbing Alcohol or Witch Hazel
- Dried Lavender Petals
- 4oz Spray bottle
- 20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Gardenia, Enchanted Orchid, or Pine Needle!
- Fill your bottle about 1/4 with dried lavender petals.
- Pour rubbing alcohol or witch hazel about half the remaining space.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with hot water.
- Shake well to combine (and shake well before each use!) *Note* This can be used safely on your bare skin or over clothing, shoes, socks, and hair.