Try this lightweight cleansing scrub that foams up nicely with a little bit of exfoliation!
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons white kaolin clay
- 1 tablespoon rhassoul/ghassoul clay
- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender petals
- 4 teaspoon of finely ground soup
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- A dust mask
- Coffee grinder or blender
- 25 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Amber Romance, Golden Hydrangea, or Snickerdoodle!
- Combine the clays, the charcoal, the petals and the soap in your coffee grinder and blend them together for 1 minute. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to let any dust settle.
- Add the teaspoon of sesame oil over the powder and give it a quick stir before blending everything together for another minute, leaving the mixture to sit for a few minutes again before scooping.
- To Use: Spoon a generous half a teaspoon of the scrub into your palm, combine it with a bit of warm water, and work it up between your hands before massaging it into your face and rinsing off.