If you have dry, coarse hair and find it difficult to retain moisture in your hair, try this homemade leave-in conditioner to seal more moisture and help keep your hair looking great!
What You Need:
- Double boiler
- 50g Shea butter
- 25g sunflower oil
- 25g olive oil
- 20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Apricot Peach, Azalea, Or Gardenia!
- Weigh the ingredients using a kitchen scale.
- Melt the shea butter in the double boiler.
- Add the sunflower oil and olive oil and stir gently until everything is mixed well and melted together.
- Remove the mixture form the heat and leave it to cool until it hardens ( can take 4 to 5 hours). To speed up the process you can also place the mixture in the fridge (takes 30 to 40mins).
- Whip it up using a spoon or a mixer until it is a creamy consistency.
- Add in the fragrance oils and continue stirring until completely mixed.
- Pour into a jar and enjoy!
How to Use:
This conditioner is best used on damp, towel dried hair! Best to let your hair dry naturally afterwards.