Superpower your face-washing routine with the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing properties of Aloe!
What You Need:
- 8-ounce bottle with pump
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 2 tablespoons of castile soap
- 2 teaspoons Jojoba oil (you may substitute with any other carrier oil you prefer)
- 10 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Barrier Reef, Mountain Meets The Ocean, or Water Lily but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Using the funnel, combine all the ingredients together
- Screw the lid on and shake to mix
- Before use, make sure to mix each time! Rub a dime-sized amount of the face wash between your hands and gently massage onto your skin. Wash and rinse off with cool water.
**Note: If you are using homemade Aloe Vera gel, it is recommended to store in a fridge and to use the face wash within the week!