Looking for a great way to detoxify your skin? Look no further! This charcoal face mask draws out toxins and is perfect for skin prone to acne and blackheads.
- 1/2 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 1/2 tsp bentonite clay
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp filtered water
- 5 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Peppermint or Lavender Chamomile
- In a glass bowl, pour activated charcoal, bentonite clay, and baking soda. Mix coconut oil and filtered water in with other ingredients and stir together using a wooden spoon. Make sure to use a wooden spoon and not a metal one – the metal spoon will react negatively with the bentonite clay.
- Add 5 drops of Fragrance Oil
- Apply the mask on face for up to 10 minutes and rinse off!