The perfect remedy for dry, cracked skin! Here’s a recipe for this thick, rich cream!
What You Need:
- 27 oz. Bottle of baby lotion
- 7 oz. Aquaphor
- (2) 4 oz. Containers of Vitamin E cream
- 8 oz. Extra virgin coconut oil (the solidified kind)
- Hand mixer
- Containers to hold the cream
- 15-20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Black Oak Currant, or Oatmeal Cookie Dough!
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to speed up the process and combine until smooth and creamy!
- Add fragrance oil of your choice into the mixture and continue mixing!
- Spoon the cream into your containers.
- Enjoy your smooth, soft skin!