Try this fall-themed homemade exfoliating mask to improve your complexion!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup squalene oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin fruit powder
- 1.5 tbsp Cera Bellina wax
- 2 tsp white beeswax
- Small double boiler pot
- Silicone spatula
- Glass storage jar
- 15-20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Pumpkin Patch, Cafe Vienna, Amber Romance, or Spiced Cider!
- Place a small double boiler pot of water on medium heat.
- Combine Cera Bellina, beeswax, and squalane oil. Stir frequently.
- Once the mixture is completely liquified, remove the pot from the heat. Place it into a cold pot of water or water bath. (Cold water from the tap will suffice.)
- Mix in the pumpkin powder and stir thoroughly. The mask will quickly begin to cool and thicken.
- Once the pumpkin powder is completely incorporated, leave the mask to cool for about 10 minutes. Stir it well when you return, as some pumpkin powder may have clumped at the bottom.
- Take the mask out of the water bath and leave it to gel at room temperature for about an hour. Give it one last good stir to re-incorporate any clumps of pumpkin powder, then transfer it to a glass container.