Keep your house clean using these reuseable wipes!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 oz castile soap
- 5-10 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend Lemon Sugar or Mountain Rain
You Will Also Need:
- Towels or an old t-shirt
- Large jar
- Find an old towel or t-shirt and use scissors to cut some rag-sized cloths.
- Fill up your jar with castile soap, water and fragrance oil.
- Put lid on and shake to mix everything.
- Remove the lid from the jar and place the rags into the jar. Flip the jar upside-down a few times to make the liquids soak into the rags.