Here’s our favorite recipe for creating moisturizing makeup removers!
- A glass jar that will fit cotton pads
- Cotton pads (Organic recommended!)
- 2 tablespoons of refined Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon of liquid Castile soap
- Distilled Water
- 4 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Coconut Cream or Mango!
- Place the cotton pads in glass jar.
- In separate bowl or jar, mix the refined coconut oil, Castile soap and Vitamin E oil together.
- Pour the mixture in the glass jar, saturating the pads.
- Pour the distilled water into the jar. Just enough to wet the pads.
- Place the lid on the jar and flip over a few times. (Make sure to do this right before using as well!)