Looking for a way to infuse your home with amazing scents? Try this reed diffuser recipe!
What You Need:
- Wooden reeds (Check out this reed diffuser kit!)
- Glass bottle
- 1 Tbsp Vodka
- 1/4 cup water
- small metal funnel
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Woodland Bay, Spiced Cider, or Amber Romance!
- Add the vodka and fragrance oils into the glass bottle
- Use the funnel to add water to the bottle. Shake very well!
- Soak one end of the reeds in the oil mixture for 5 minutes before flipping them and placing the other ends in! Your diffuser is ready to display!
*Note* The water and vodka will evaporate in about a week! Just follow the instructions to refill! We recommend experimenting with different, fun scents every time you need to refill!