Aroma beads are little plastic beads that absorb about half their weight in fragrance oil! The scents can last up to 6 months and are perfect for use alternative to burning candles and can also be used as decorative accents to silk flower arrangements, in lace satchels, in drawers or closets and even in your car! Here’s how to make your own:
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup aroma beads
- Jar with air freshener lid or any lid. (We used an old candle container for ours)
- Optional: Liquid candle dye
- 1 oz fragrance oil. We recommend: Woodland Bay, or Warmth Of The Holidays
- If you are using liquid candle dye, start with choosing your fragrance and then add one drop of liquid candle dye for every ounce of fragrance. We recommend starting with one drop and then adding more if you’d like to achiever richer, darker colors. Mix well.
- Add your aroma beads and mix well until fragrance oil is absorbed evenly.
- Wait about 24 hours for the oils to completely absorb.