Add a rustic touch to your home by creating this DIY reed diffuser with materials you may already have around the house!
What You Will Need:
- Twigs or reeds
- Glass or ceramic vase
- 1/2 cup of carrier oil (ie: fractionated coconut oil or sweet almond oil)
- Measuring cups
- Bowl to mix in
- 30 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Amber Romance or Sexy Cinnamon Clove
- Mix carrier oil and 30 drops of fragrance oils together using whisk
- Using your funnel, pour the oil into the bottle until all is transferred
- Make sure that all your reeds are pushed down to the bottom of the vase so that they will properly draw the oils up
- Display your reed diffuser and enjoy!
- It will be time to refill when the reeds are no longer dark in color and the oils are all absorbed.