Here’s our favorite DIY to get a better quality sleep! This DIY recipe will use aromatherapy to help you relax and fall into a deeper sleep.
What You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp beeswax
- Mixing bowl or double boiler
- 15 drops of lavender fragrance oil and…
- 15 drops of sandalwood fragrance oil
- Microwave or use a double broiler over the stove to melt the coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and beeswax together.
- Add in all the drops of the fragrance oils together and stir well.
- Pour the oil into a container and allow to set.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
How to use:
Rub the salve on your pulse points and take a couple of slow, deep breaths of the scent.