Today’s DIY will help you make your towels and sheets smell nicer for longer!
What You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups of Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- Glass jar with lid
- 25 drops of Fragrance Oils.
We recommend: Eucalyptus, Ginger Thai Basil, and Enchanted Orchid.
- Mix the Epsom salt and the baking soda together and then add 25 drops of your fragrance oil of choice into the mixture.
- Transfer to your container of choice
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the scent booster into your washing machine drum prior to adding clothing.
- Use your laundry detergent as usual.
- Enjoy your fresh smelling clothes!