Today’s DIY is for how to create your own incense at home! The pleasant aroma of burning incense can improve mood and relieve stress and is often used for meditation and relaxation.
What You Will Need:
- A tray (small baking tray will work)
- Aluminum foil
- Incense Sticks
- Fragrance Oils. We recommend: Mountain Rain, Avocado Mint, and Eucalyptus.
- In a shallow tray (a small baking tray with a layer of aluminum foil works well) lay out your incense sticks about 1 inch apart.
- For each incense stick pour about 20 drops of the fragrance oil.
- Make sure to allow the incense sticks to absorb the oils. Turn the sticks and gently press into the oils until all of it is absorbed.
- Place the sticks into a mug to dry overnight. We recommend about 15 hours.
- Burn and enjoy the scent!