What You Need:
- Soft fabric cut into small squares. (10)
- Air-tight container for the wipes
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Witch Hazel
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 8 Drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Juniper Breeze Type or Ocean Breeze but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Mix the ingredients together in your container
- Place the fabric squares into the container and make sure the lid is on tight before gently shaking. Make sure the fabrics are saturated with the mixture.
- Your makeup removers are ready to use! After use you can wash these in the laundry and re-use them by recreating the mixture!