The perfect cleanser for dry skin!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup of MCT oil
- 2 tsp loose leaf green tea
- (First 2 ingredients becomes:) 1/4 cup of green tea infused oil
- 1/2 tsp CreamMaker Fluid
- Heat-safe measuring cup
- Fine mesh strainer
- Pump bottle (Glass)
- Small funnel
- 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Amber Romance, Lilac & Lilies, or Magnolia!
- We will first make green tea infused oil! Place the green tea leaves and MCT oil into a heat safe container and allow the tea to infuse into the oil for 20-30 minutes on medium heat. The oil should look bright green and be fragrant. Stir the mixture occasionally.
- Remove the oil from heat and allow to cool for a bit. Then use a fine mesh strainer to strain the tea leaves out of your oil.
- Return the strained oil into your heat safe measuring cup and add the fragrance oil and CreamMaker Fluid then stir to dissolve.
- Use the funnel to transfer the cleanser to your pump bottle.
- **How to Use!** Massage a generous amount into your skin. Then wet your hands with warm water and massage again. The cleanser will turn milky as it emulsifies.