Here is an easy and fun recipe to help you create your own natural based homemade liquid dish soap!
What You Will Need:
- Container to store soap.
- 1/4 cups distilled water
- 1 cup of Castile Soap
- 2 teaspoons of Vegetable Glycerin
- 10 drops of Fragrance Oils. We recommend: Honeydew Melon, Pear, or Coconut Lime Verbena!
- Pour 1/4 cup of water into your container
- Add 1 cup of Castile Soap
- Add 2 teaspoons of Vegetable Glycerin
- Last but not least, add 10 drops of the fragrance oil of your choice.
- Put cap of container on and shake gently until thoroughly mixed!