Here is one of our favorite recipes for creating scrub and waste free toilet bombs!
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- Spray bottle
- Silicone tray
- Jar/Airtight container
- 1 teaspoon water
- 30 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Lavender Chamomile, Peppermint, Mango, or Apple!
- Begin by mixing all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together into the spray bottle
- Slowly spray the liquid onto the dry mixture (to avoid everything fizzing away before use) and make sure everything is thoroughly stirred together.
- Press into a silicone tray and freeze for 2-3 hours or until fully dry.
- Store in an airtight jar!