Prepare for the hot days coming soon with this easy-to-make deodorant!
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Tin or reuse an empty deodorant container
- 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Cedarwood, Beautiful Day, or Juniper Breeze!
- Melt the shea butter and the coconut together and mix well.
- Add the arrowroot powder and baking soda and mix until there are no clumps.
- Add 15 drops of fragrance oil into the mixture, mix again and pour into the container of your choice.
- Freeze for about an hour so that the deodorant hardens and it’s ready to be used!