Sugaring is a process similar to waxing that is said to be less painful. It’s great because it uses natural ingredients and is easier to clean up! (Just use water!)
What You Need:
- 2 tbs of water
- 2 tbs of lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Amber Romance, Bay Rum, or Honeysuckle!
- Mix all of the ingredients in a tall microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave ingredients in 30-second increments. It will start to bubble. Do not let it bubble over.
- Take out and stir occasionally.
- It will be ready when the color changes to a golden brown similar to the color of honey. The consistency will be more runny at first, then will start to thicken as it cools. The mixture will be hot! ***Do not apply right after taking out of the microwave.