Today’s DIY is great for cleaning up chocolate, strawberry, grease stains etc!
What You Need:
- 1 Glass roll-on bottle or spray bottle
- 1/2 Tbs Thieves Dish Soap
- 1/2 Tbs Thieves Laundry Soap
- Fill to the top leaving a little room with Hydrogen Peroxide
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Baby Powder, Barrier Reef, or Fresh Cotton!
- Pour the soaps in and then fill to the top with hydrogen peroxide leaving a little room
- Add the fragrance oil and mix well!
How to Use:
Wet area with water & roll/spray on stain remover. Let sit as needed then rinse off. Repeat a second time if needed.